SPOTS GOING FAST – RESERVE YOURS QUICK!
JOIN US FOR AN EVENING OF SISTERHOOD
March is for WOMEN!
So, to celebrate, The ACMP has organized a Fire-Side Chat with experts in Black Women’s health, Sexuality, Relationships and Academics to share their knowledge and answer questions from registered guests.
This event will celebrate ACB Women’s Empowerment on the themes of Healing, Empowerment & Growth. This engaging online event will focus on the personal, academic, physical, and mental advancement of ACB women, while critically engaging on the concept of Blackness in Canadian society.
- Dating & Relationships. (Goals/ Challenges i.e. Domestic Violence. Fostering healthy relationships
- Sexual Health and Advice
- Academic & Career Advancement
- Menstrual, Reproductive Health Education & Myths
- Mental Health & Meditation
- Medical Racism and Equality in Healthcare
When: Thursday, March 24th 2022
Time: 7 PM EST / 6 PM CST
Where: ONLINE via Zoom